A Necessary Detour



Almost 4 weeks into Word Press and I haven't gotten the hang of it yet.  Is it because I am not techie enough?  Perhaps. However, many say too that Word Press isn't as user-friendly as the other blog sites.  

The traveler now needs to assess her itinerary and decide whether she will stick to the plan or consider other routes to get to the destination.   

Mount Bandilaan, Siquijor (2011)
Okay, okay, I am not computer savvy enough.  I have very little time on my hands (and patience, too) to learn the complicated world of Word Press. Yet, I would like my blog to reflect more of who I am through its layout and pictures.  “Take a detour,” a voice from within beckons me.  So, here's a  necessary detour.   From sacredtrails.wordpress.com, I am now blogging through  La Loba's spiritsnudge.blogspot.com.

Already taken in blogspot, Sacred Trails, an identity I had used for years and which I believe captures the essence of my life call, has to go as my blog's title.  The name has to go for now but Sacred Trails will still be at the core of my blog as it remains at the core of my Self.  

Truly, it's the Spirit's gentle nudge to let go of attachments and to open myself to the
wide range of possibilities that the journey offers.  

Here I am . . . here we are journeying together in another path but guided still by the sacred trails.  
 



Comments

Popular Posts